Friday, August 29, 2008

Quiz Fun

I've seen this on a ton of blogs so I wanted to do it too.

My Favorites

Favorite Color:Blue

Favorite Car:Dark Titanium Metallic Chrysler 300! It have an awesome boby shape.

Favorite Movie:Do I have to have one?! Oh, well then Enchanted

Favorite Song/Singer:That's How You Know by Amy Adams, wierd I know

Book/Author:Weelll, it depends

Favorite Food:Almost all foods (fish ...yuck!)

Favorite Restaurant:Olive Garden

Favorite Animal:All Animals

Favorite Store:any book stores

Favorite Celebrity :umm... Anne Hathway... kinda

This or That

Chocolate or Vanilla:Chocolate!

Coke or Pepsi :Nethier, but if I had to chose Pepsi

Summer or Winter:Winter, definately!

Windows or Mac:Windows

Cats or Dogs:Dogs

Chips or Popcorn:chips

Salty or Sweet:salty

Movie or Play:Movie

Walk or Drive:Drive, now that I kinda can!

Breakfast or Dinner:Dinner

Forgiveness or Revenge:Forgiveness

Do You?

Have Any Pets:One cat and many, many chickens

Exercise:yup

Play On A Sports Team:used to

Like To Cook:it's ok

Play An Instrument:nope

Sing:I LOVE to sing, and I, if I do say so my self, sound pretty good

Speak Multiple Languages:Wee! Parlez-vous français ?

Have You EverStolen Anything:ya, a long time ago

Got Caught Telling A Lie:yes

Got A Speeding Ticket:nope

Been Arrested:nope

Cheated On A Test:I suppose so

Failed A Class:no

Eaten Food Off The Floor:ya

Stuck Gum Under A Desk:ewww!

Wished You Were Someone Else:you bet ya

Cried During A Movie:Well, yes

Other:

Biggest Fear:

Where Are You Right Now: Home

Where Would You Rather Be:Paris!

Famous Person You Want To Meet:Alive-Shawn Johnson and Dead- L. M. Montgomery

No comments: