Sunday, December 14, 2008

Tagged again!

Well, actually no one tagged me, but I tagged my self!

The Rules

1. Copy the questions and then answer them (post it on your blog remember).

2. Tag 4 people and let them know you have tagged them.

3. Let the person [who tagged you] know that you have done a post for the tag.


What are your nicknames?
Well, technically Aly is my nickname. My real name is Alysce.

What TV game show or reality show would you like to be on?
Survior(if it wasn't for the bad additudes and language) or Wipeout.

What was the first movie you bought in VHS or DVD?
I don't think I've actually bought one myself.

What is your favourite scent?
Japanese Cherry Blosom


If you had one million dollars to spend only on yourself, what would you spend it on?
Wellllll, first I would by a big house in the country w/ stables, then get some horses and dogs, nice ones so I could show them.


What is one place you've visited, can't forget and want to go back to?
Disney!!! I went there w/ my family and the Cooks five years ago I think it was.

Do you trust easily?
I don't give away my trust freely, but when I trust someone, it takes a lot to shake it.

Do you generally think before your act, or act before you think?
A lot of both!

Is there anything that had made you unhappy these days?
The way people forget the real meaning of Christmas. It's more than just the presents.

What is your favorite fruit?
Ummmm, this one is hard. Well, pears are at the top of my list today, but check in tommorow.

What websites do you visit daily?
My e-mail and several blogs.

What is your favourite thing to wear?
My Panthers jersey (I'm wearing it right now!). It's so comforable.

Do you think Rice Krispies are yummy?
Kinda, especially when they're mixed with marshmellows!

What items couldn't you be without during the day?
Books! I would die if I didn't have books.

What should you be doing right now?
Getting to bed :D Night!

I tag:
Morgan
Chelsey
Emily E.
Christianne
Now you have to tag at least one person. You can't just say "I tag anyone who whats to be tagged." It makes it a ton more fun if you personally tag someone. If all you're friends have been tagged, tag you mom and her friends. Just my opinion!

Btw, if you don't want me to tag you let me know. I'll understand if you don't!

2 comments:

dating virgin said...

thanks for letting me know you have a blog aly! :-)

Amber Benge said...

Go Panthers!! I love Jake! :)