Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Memorial Garden

First of all, I know Emily is not the only one who reads this blog (thanks, Emily!)! So please leave some kind of comment, even if it's just the word verification thing!

Anyway, Mom, Leah, Mrs. Cook, Sindey, Mrs. Clinard, and I went to a beautiful memorial garden in downtown Concord. It was beautiful and almost all the flowers were in bloom. There were some headstones from some men who had fought and/or died during the Civil War, along with thier wives, children, ect. Here are some of the pictures I took!











I took like a ton more pictures, but I only posted some of the first ones, so maybe later...




4 comments:

Anonymous said...

The main reason I don't comment very often is because of the type of comment box you have... I use Firefox and for some reason when I click "post comment" the word verification WON'T SHOW UP!!! so then I have to get into Internet Explorer and do it again so I usually don't bother... but its only my account on the computer that does that so I dunno what's up.

nice pictures, btw!

Emily said...

I've had problems with posting on this type of comment box too.

Cool pictures =)

Aly said...

Thanks for letting me know! I try to get it changed...

Mandi said...

I Love flowers!!! I like your pictures....