Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Presence (My Heart's Desire)

1. Put your iTunes on shuffle.

2. For each question, press the next button to get your answer.

3. YOU MUST WRITE THAT SONG NAME DOWN NO MATTER HOW SILLY IT SOUNDS.

4. Tag at least 10 friends who might enjoy doing the game as well as the person you got the note from.

1) IF SOMEONE SAYS "IS THIS OKAY" YOU SAY?

You Will Never Walk Alone

2) WHAT WOULD BEST DESCRIBE YOUR PERSONALITY?

Watchman -alright, I quess

3) WHAT DO YOU LIKE IN A GUY/GIRL?

The Glories of Calvary

4) HOW DO YOU FEEL TODAY?

Supernatural -Hahahahaha, maybe I'll be elastigirl !

5) WHAT IS YOUR LIFE'S PURPOSE?

Freedom -I like this one

6) WHAT IS YOUR MOTTO?

This is Home

7) WHAT DO YOUR FRIENDS THINK OF YOU?

Lord Let Your Glory Fall -On me?!

8) WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT VERY OFTEN?

Be My Escape -From my siblings! :p Jk!

9) WHAT IS 2+2?

I Am - 2+2?

10) WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR BEST FRIEND?

Awesome is the Lord Most High -Amen!

11) WHAT DO YOU THINK OF THE PERSON YOU LIKE?

All Along

12) WHAT IS YOUR LIFE STORY?

Unbreakable -Yes!

13) WHAT DO YOU WANT TO BE WHEN YOU GROW UP?

Phenomenon -This one is hilarious, but, no, I do NOT want to be a phenomenon

14.) WHAT DO YOU THINK WHEN YOU SEE THE PERSON YOU LIKE?

Spoken For

15) WHAT WILL YOU DANCE TO AT YOUR WEDDING?

Perhap She'll Wait - For what?

16) WHAT WILL THEY PLAY AT YOUR FUNERAL?

Living the Life -While I dead, of course!

17) WHAT IS YOUR HOBBY/INTEREST?

Blue Skies -This make no sense

18) WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST SECRET?

A Wonderous Place -This make no sense #2

19) WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR FRIENDS?

I Want to be Where You Are -Very flattering!

20) WHAT'S THE WORST THING THAT COULD HAPPEN?

Keys to the Kingdom

21) HOW WILL YOU DIE?

Friend Like That - Funny, but this makes no sense

22) WHAT IS THE ONE THING YOU REGRET?

Masquerade -Kinda

23) WHAT MAKES YOU LAUGH?

Mrs. Morgan (Act II) -No, it's just wierd

24) WHAT MAKES YOU CRY?

Draw Me Nearer

25) WILL YOU EVER GET MARRIED?

Your Great Renown -So, yes or no?

26) DOES ANYONE LIKE YOU?

God with Us

27) WHAT WILL YOU POST THIS AS?

Presence (My Heart's Desire)

Allright, EVERYONE has to do this! It is sooo funny to do, even though it may not be as funny to someone else! I had a blast doing it!

2 comments:

Emily said...

haha! These are so funny!

morgan joy said...

I love these! I already did one on facebook but I'll probably post it on my blog soon...